Sun, Jun 05|
The end of summer...the end of cookouts, picnics, Labor Day celebrations. Back to eating healthy and picking up some new habits along the way. Join me for five days of nutrient-dense mindful eating.
Time & Location
Jun 05, 2022, 7:52 PM – 8:07 PM EDT
About the event
Create your own Wellness Support System!
Join certified holistic health practitioner, Michelle Martin, for a FREE interactive self-care strategy session designed just for you. We will review the elements of self-care in relation to your overall wellness, and devise a strategy that will work for you based on your unique needs and interests.
Should you attend?
Before you register, ask yourself these questions to be sure if this is right for you.
- Are you always putting the needs of your spouse, partner, children, or job before your own?
- Are you part of the "sandwich generation" that has caretaking responsibilities your parents or in-laws, and you still have children at home who need your attention?
- Do you have a never-ending to-do list?
- Are you always exhausted?
- Can't sleep through the night?
- Are you overweight?
- Is sex the last thing on your mind?
If you answered YES to all, some or any of these questions, spend an hour with me on Thursday night to get your self-care priorities in order.
Register today for this FREE interactive class. And feel free to invite someone you know who could use a hug to join you. I can't wait to meet you and share some great tips for managing your stress levels, sleep, and lack of energy.